Tuesday 12 March 2019

SELF-ASSESSMENT THIRD TERM

- What can I do now that I couldn't do before?
After the English lessons that we had during all this term, I've learnt a lot of things, specially about grammar and european culture.
Now, I can make conditional and passive sentences, which improves my level of speaking and writing. 
Also, we've learnt a very big amount of general cultre during our classes! 

- What did I like most?
The thing that I liked most about this term was definitely working and investigating with my partners for our project. We made it bout the witch-hunt and the witches trials, and it was a very interesting thing to learn about. I really liked it and I personally think that making projects like this is the best way of learnig about any topic.

- What did I do well?
During this term I really worked on grammar, because there was so many things that were new for me. I thinks that's what I did better. 

- What did I do in English outside the class?
As allways, I've listened to music and interviews, seen some films and read a lot of news, and even some short and amazing stories. In my opinion, things like these are very important if you really want to improve your skills in a language. 

- What do I need to improve?
I would like to control a little bit more of vocabulary about the topics that we've talked about. 

- What did I learn about culture?
I did learn about wicth-hunt, the Salem Trials, torture on the medieval ages or even about the witch symbols, thanks to my own project and the other ones that my partners made and presented for the class.
Also, we had the opportunity to learn about some Irish culture. Some of my partners are going to go to Ireland next week and during our lessons, we've seen some of the most important monument of the country, and we've sung the Molly Malone's song!
                                             
Resultado de imagen de witch hunt in europe               Resultado de imagen de molly malone




3 comments: