Sunday 16 June 2019

Final Self - Assesment

1.- What can I do now?

After my years of English classes at Tomás Bretón I have  a higher level of speaking and writing skills, and also a more extensive knowledge of the Anglo-Saxon culture.

2.- My blog-portfolio.

I personally think that having to update and take care of a portfolio or a blog like this one might be maybe heavy at first, but it helps you to keep yourself organized and constant. Also, you learn how to use this platform, and that could be useful in the future.

3.- My skills and achievements.

I think that the thing that I've improved more is my pronunciation and my speaking ability. Learning new expressions and having the opportunity to work with native teachers like Michael or Clarissa are the main factors that had helped me with this.
I hope that during the next years I keep on improving, or at least that I dont lose the level I have now.

1 comment: