Sunday 16 June 2019

My years at Tomás Bretón

The first thing that I remember about this school is the visit that we made when we were still at primary school. I remember looking at the classrooms, the corridors and the poster on the walls imagining all the things I will live inside this place.
I’ve been at  Tomás Bretón high school for almost four years, and each one of them now has a meaning for me: because of the experiences that I had during each one of them, I am the person that I am now. I’ve learn the base for my future knowledge, find out what are the things that I want to dedicate my life to, and met some of the most important people of my life.
Even though I had to go through some difficult situations and that not everything was positive, I actually really enjoyed my years here. The year that I liked most was this last one, for different reasons: we all know each other now, we are all a little bit more mature; and I have the opportunity to start choosing what I want to study. On other side, the one that I liked less was the third one. The subjects were a Little bit difficult and sometimes it was hard for me to study and keep my things organized.
If I had to choose a couple of thing that have made the difference during this time, I will start with the last thing that I lived: our school cultural trip to Málaga. We were lucky to be a group without problems between us and to have a lot of different activities to do. I definitely had an amazing time with my partners and Friends knowing new places and having a lot of things to do. Even though I was not able to go to the trip to Ireland, I feel lucky for this one.
I’d like to stand out all the projects that my partners and I had made. I personally think that the things that you learn searching for a Project will be for a longer time in your memory than the one that you study for an exam.  Thanks of this projects I’ve learn about literature, history and general culture from a lot of countries. Of course there were some of them that I liked more than others, but in general, I enjoyed doing them.
Now its time to start a new period on Bachillerato, and I really hope that the next two years are not as difficult as they seem to be, and that i don’t forget where I come from and all the thing that I lived and learned here. However, whatever happens, these four years will forever be part of one of the most important phases of my life.

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID A GREAT JOB BEATRIZ!
    DON'T FORGET TO POST A "CLOSING DOWN" MESSAGE...

    ReplyDelete